THE day starts slowly around 9u30am. Considering to be lazy all day decided to head out of bed making iT a great day @antwerpen regarding Tour de france. First mission accomplished.
1) train 11u16 boom station #belgium Arrived on 11u47
Normally iT starts at 10 am opening THE fansite @groenplaats and following upon with THE #dtf commercial bus ceremonie along THE streets. Needed to Breakfast a little gathering my stuff and made iT to step 1)
2) heading for startplace and announcement players 12u10 , passing by THE fansite. Making sure i got a whole day shopping gadgets and stuff as Well. There Goes my budget but i have my needed nutriënts with me , orange, Apple and lemon water as FREZZOR shake
3) where too look first ? 🍀👌 checked THE fansite, nothing unusual but great sportsactivities available.
5) Some people still Ask whats happening 🇧🇪
6) Passive income folks overwhelming THE crowd,pushing each others and harrasing each other upon that. Ofcourse politicians has THE better places as Vip with all respect .
7) THE real starting is straight and direct where VIP's take place in THE follow cars etc so kinda short impact on peoples Everyday life. Possible to follow course on big screen live so good to be active present and not passive in THE couch 🇧🇪👓🍀💎
8) missed the passing on the keiserley decided to have lunch as a Vip :)🍫🍍
So thats how Tour de france looks like for me 😁 Costs for the local event 800000 euro wondering how much they Earn back from sponsoring 🇧🇪 Ending up eating shortly taking a break #teatime. And go shopping ,talking to people , helping them with my life experience .